[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 12:42:51 UTC 2013

Salut la liste!

After booking the meeting room we have set up a page on meta intended to
inform everyone about the event. I tried to gather all the information I
deemed important, but please keep in mind that especially the meeting
schedule is prone to changes.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/EU_Policy/Big_Fat_Brussels_Meeting

As with every wiki: feel free to share/change/complain etc. :)

About the hostels. If several people decide to stay together I'd be more
than happy to assist with booking a group room on location here. Just let
me know. I will also try to send out some extra information to the
participants as we get closer to the event, so you guys can have everything
at hand.

Can't wait to meet!

Dimi

P.S. I know the EU Policy portal on Meta is not well structured, but I
decided to wait until after the meeting before I do any major improvements,
since plans may change.