[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Dimitar Parvanov Dimitrov dimitar.parvanov.dimitrov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:25:30 UTC 2013

Hey Christophe,

Since I am on location I am co-organising the meeting. We can't really book
the acoomodation for everyone, but I will make sure to include this tip in
meeting info page on meta I am preparing. Hopefully by the end of the week
I will be able to confirm everything (incl. meeting room) and let all the
interested participants know more about the details.

This said, if anyone needs any Brussels-specific help or informaiton just
let me know. I am happy to assist.

Dimi