[Wikimedia-l] Big Fat Brussels Gathering

Jan Engelmann jan.engelmann at wikimedia.de
Wed Mar 6 09:35:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

a clear majority voted for the 6th/7th of april as the most suitable
date for the meeting. We are happy to make the arrangements! During
the next days, we will provide you with all necessary information
about the location in Brussels and the scheduling. We will also pass
around a draft agenda on Meta to make sure that everybody can add
certain points of interest or comments in advance.

Please spread the Doodle-link just to make sure that even more people
who are interested in the EU policy stuff will follow:

http://doodle.com/ntiz6gup7z49e7p5

Best wishes,

Jan

--
Jan Engelmann
Leiter Politik & Gesellschaft

Telefon 030 - 219 158 26-0
www.wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

**** Helfen Sie mit, dass WIKIPEDIA von der UNESCO als erstes
digitales Weltkulturerbe anerkannt wird. Unterzeichnen Sie die
Online-Petition! http://wikipedia.de ****