[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation's non-disclosure agreement

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 06:55:20 UTC 2013

I have not seen a copy of such NDAs myself.   Where did you see that
Bugzilla admins have to sign an NDA?

As far as I know the relevant issue is that anyone who has access to
private personal information of users needs to sign an agreement that
they will not share that information.

Whatever people are signing, it makes sense for the agreements
themselves to be public.

SJ

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266