[Wikimedia-l] Earth hour in English Wikipedia

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 19:12:00 UTC 2013

This is very cool. It might be a good idea, if you haven't already, to
ping folks on the talk pages of the following English WikiProject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Environment

Hope that helps a bit, that's often what I do when digging up support or
help for a project - and even pinging the most active members directly
on their talk pages. Might also be worth to leave a comment on the WWF
Wikipedia talk page.

-Sarah

--
*Sarah Stierch*