[Wikimedia-l] Longest living hoax?

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:21:27 UTC 2013

I can't see the deleted article, but I bet it was basically orphaned.
Make up a fake name and don't link to it from anywhere or in it to
anywhere, and if it escapes NPP it'll stick around a long time. So I
guess there are two categories (at least) for things "ripe for hoaxes"
- technical or esoteric subject matter, or articles of any type that
are systematically obscured from the network of content.