[Wikimedia-l] [Chapters] Question: Plans for the Wikimedia conference in Milan

Fae faewik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 13:11:23 UTC 2013

On 4 March 2013 12:40, Laurentius <puntoesclamativo at email.it> wrote:
> In data lunedì 4 marzo 2013 10:38:49, Fae ha scritto:
>> [...]
>> I'll aim to book my travel to arrive on Thursday afternoon [...]
>
> Note that the WCA council meeting is currently planned for Thursday (as
> discussed in a WCA meeting some time ago).

Okay, I haven't booked flights yet so I should be able to include all
of Thursday. Discussing the agenda in any detail will have to defer
until after the current election for Chair, however I suggest
arranging an afternoon meeting so that people can arrive in the
morning without too much hassle. As previously discussed, we should
aim to keep material of general interest to the main schedule, however
programme status resulting from actions from the last coordination
meeting and getting the best out of the conference are suitable to
walk through.

If there are a few of us available on Thursday morning, we might be
able to workshop some details from the WCA action teams (research,
peer reviews etc.).

Thanks,
Fae
Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) faewik at gmail.com