[Wikimedia-l] Legal victory for Wikipedia in Italy

Salvador A salvador1983 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 06:46:55 UTC 2013

It's pretty remarkable that Italian Court is keeping in mind the real
nature of Wikipedia as a sui generis collaborative project and not like a
web site in a traditional sense. This new legal definition might influence
other courts or laws. The most of law traditions in Latin America follow
closely the Italian criteria.

If possible, I would like a copy of the final resolution. Will you publish
it on Commons or WMIT web page?

Congratulations WMIT!

*Salvador Alcántar*