[Wikimedia-l] New design for the list info page?

Richard Ames richard at ames.id.au
Tue Jun 25 23:05:06 UTC 2013

I have two comments to do with screen size and unsubscribe options.
Will expand on the discussion page for the code at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Thehelpfulone/Wikimedia-l

Regards, Richard.

--
The greatest collection of shared knowledge in history. Help Wikipedia,
participate now: http://wikimedia.org/