[Wikimedia-l] New design for the list info page?

Thehelpfulone thehelpfulonewiki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 21:29:34 UTC 2013

On 31 May 2013 19:02, Quim Gil <qgil at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I believe it requires restarting Mailman, or at least this is how I read
> http://wiki.list.org/pages/**viewpage.action?pageId=4030605<http://wiki.list.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4030605>
>
> The template is being used in more lists. New additions (I'm aware of):

Thanks Quim. I was looking at actually changing the default templates early
last year but I remember that there was a concern by someone in ops that
this could potentially cause problems when Mailman was updated in the
future. I'll poke some people to see if this is still the case. There's a
Mailman project set up on Labs that could be used to test out these changes
to the default version of the template before we potentially roll it out on
the production server.

For everyone else, please take a final look at
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/cabal-l as the new design for
this list's info page. If there are no strong objections in the next few
days, I'll switch this list to the new design at the end of the week.
--
Thehelpfulone
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Thehelpfulone