[Wikimedia-l] Erik Zachte on bot-generated articles

Per A.J. Andersson paja at telia.com
Sun Jun 23 13:31:52 UTC 2013

Sorry. Just a clarification. I hope you mean bot-generated
articles are to be excluded in the tally only as long as they
remain non-humanly edited. I see no point in indefinitely
excluding some articles from a global tally, as all articles
regardless of creation are bound to change content and style
over time.

Best of wishes,
/Per