[Wikimedia-l] If you are passionate about world hunger, sustainability and global issues please read this

Alex Peek alexpeek1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 09:01:39 UTC 2013

Thanks Jane for the response. I'll contact Wikidata and see how my data can
be incorporated. The thing about Wikidata is that its goal to be a very
expansive semantic database to support all other Wikipedia projects. I do
support Wikidata.

But the whole point of my project is create a short, simple model to
display economic statistics. This is to support the economic community.

I will make a list of articles using the [[outline]] feature. That seems
like the best idea.
Geni, i see what you mean. I'm not correct to call it the periodic table of
economics (no periods involved in my model).

I have somebody from the World Bank helping me out on this project also. He
said he would do the article for the Bahamas, Haiti and Bolivia. Another
student said he would work on Greece. I am have this project listed for
volunteers at the London School of Economics. I also contacted the newly
created Volcker Alliance. They have not gotten back to me. Once I finish
the top ten economies I'm going to print them all out and send it in the
mail to the Economist. I will do this project alone, but it would be nice
to have some volunteers.