[Wikimedia-l] 'Periodic Table of Economics': Mapping the Global Economy

Alex Peek alexpeek1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 01:13:31 UTC 2013

Project Home page: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Global_Economic_Map

The goal of my project is create the *periodic table* for economics
readable to laypersons. To my knowledge, no other economist has attempted
to make a 'periodic table' for economics. I am using Wikipedia as a
platform for this project to gain recognition.

I demand that my project gets global attention. I cannot emphasize how
important this is. The current political leadership has shown incapable of
addressing our current problems. Change is needed. A new economic
perspective is needed. This project will enable the voting public to
clearly see the injustices of today's world economy.

I feel morally responsible to stand on top of a mountain and yell for
attention. My intentions are altruistic.  People are dying of starvation
everyday and I will not shut up until they have food. We must build schools
in developing countries with taxpayer money in rich countries. We have the
power to fix a lot of the world's problems if we only allocated our
resources properly.

I have listed below draft article that I have been working on (not
finished). Please check them out. I would love any help I can get.

1. United States:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mcnabber091/Economy_of_the_United_States

2. China:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mcnabber091/Economy_of_China