[Wikimedia-l] Wikipedia for Diplomats (June 21)

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 18:54:28 UTC 2013

I will be representing myself as a Wikimedia volunteer, who happens to hold
a title related to AffCom and has a somewhat theoretical education of what
diplomacy is supposed to be.
I hope I am not totally unqualified to speak about the Wikipedia topics.

The webinar will be broadcast using Google Hangouts probably on the Diplo
Foundation's channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/DiploFoundation), but if
you register, you will get the link to the broadcast.

Best regards,
Bence

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Tomasz W. Kozlowski <tomasz at twkozlowski.net