[Wikimedia-l] Swedish Wikipedia reach 1 million (with support of bots)

Ilario Valdelli valdelli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 13:12:46 UTC 2013

I think that Anders is saying that the result of Wikimedia Swedish is
due to a work of bots and to a work of people.

It means that this result is contrary to the WMF strategy which would
have more people and more contributors.

The next millions of articles will be reached by Polish Wikipedia but
also by cebuan Wikipedia and by Warai-Warai Wikipedia.

May be it's the time to have only bots to write in Wikipedia? I hope
that in future the number of articles will be counted considering at
least a small content ad not only a template in a page, because the use
like this will discourage the communities of editors.

Regards