[Wikimedia-l] PRISM

Magnus Manske magnusmanske at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 13 08:01:13 UTC 2013

I would like to raise the option of a more "Wikipedia-like" protest. How
about, on the English Wikipedia, picking one day to make the Main Page
topic-specific, similar to the traditional April 1 selection?

Candidates, off the top of my hat:
[[NSA]] / [[Black Chamber]]
[[PRISM (surveillance program)]]
[[Panopticon]]
[[Surveillance state]] / [[Mass surveillance]]
[[1984]]
[[Surveillance abuse]]

The articles are (of course!:-) NPOV, but the topic selection could be POV
to raise awareness of the issue.