[Wikimedia-l] PRISM

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Wed Jun 12 20:47:54 UTC 2013

> Le 2013-06-11 14:09, Fred Bauder a écrit :
>> There will always be humans maintaining the system who must, in order to
>> do their work, have potential access to everything.
>
> A "potential access to everything" is a so vast and vague assertion
that it practicaly denote nothing.

> Also, one could come with the exact opposite assertion, full of
> always/never nothing/everything.

"We hack network backbones – like huge internet routers, basically – that
give us access to the communications of hundreds of thousands of
computers without having to hack every single one,"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/12/edward-snowden-us-extradition-fight

Fred