[Wikimedia-l] Thanks for all the fish!

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 00:48:47 UTC 2013

Milos!  How I will miss your honest reflections and monologues.  I am
most sorry to read this; and hope you will not be a stranger to the
wikis, or the many other paths of freeing and sharing knowledge.

Thank you and thank you for your efforts and insights, and the many
remarkable people who you personally introduced to the projects.
I hope you do write that book one day.

Sam.

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266