[Wikimedia-l] Thanks for all the fish!

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 17:31:23 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
> == Unfinished projects ==

Oh, and I knew that there were three unfinished projects, but I forgot
the last one.

Wikimedia movement isn't staying well with formal diplomacy. No of the
Wikimedia organizations participated even in the global events close
to Wikimedia's interests, like, for example, Internet Governance Forum
is.

I connected Ting, Bishakha and Bence a couple of days ago with the
organization DiploFoundation [1], which is willing to create the
connection between the Wikimedia movement and formal diplomacy. The
right person to contact in relation to that issue is a Board member of
Wikimedia Serbia, Sanja Pavlovic <sanja.pavlovic at vikimedija.org>.

[1] http://www.diplomacy.edu/