[Wikimedia-l] Thanks for all the fish!

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Fri Jun 7 16:42:56 UTC 2013

2013/6/7 Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com>

> I am leaving the movement. I thought to leave it quietly, with just a
> bit more than a few words to stewards and Wikimedia Serbia, but after
> the first question why I am leaving, I realized that I actually owe to
> many of you the explanation for leaving the movement after almost 10
> years.

Dear Milos,

I cannot even begin to think how much do I owe you. You taught me a
lot about languages and about Wikimedia and the things around it.
Thanks in large part to you I became much more involved in the
movement than I ever imagined I would be, and it literally changed my
life.

Of course, your contributions went way beyond that, but I shall only
speak for myself.

Thank you so much for everything.

I very sincerely wish you a lot of success with your future endeavors
and I'm sure that we'll keep in touch.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬