[Wikimedia-l] Invitation to WMF May 2013 Metrics and Activities Meeting: Thursday, June 6, 18:00 UTC

Ted Chien hsiangtai.chien at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 13:46:00 UTC 2013

Glad to know we have such calendar for Wikimedia movements. It makes me
think that maybe we should have some places on meta or internal to host the
calendar links for all Wikimedia chapters?

We also use Google calendar for Wikimedia activities in Taiwan and the
calendar is been shared to Taiwan Open Source communities so we can do some
collaborations. It also let people know where and when to meet us if they
want to talk with us face to face.

Regards,
Ted Chien
-- Sent from my HTC One