[Wikimedia-l] Invitation to WMF May 2013 Metrics and Activities Meeting: Thursday, June 6, 18:00 UTC

Nicole Ebber nicole.ebber at wikimedia.de
Thu Jun 6 18:55:57 UTC 2013

I don't know if this is exactly what you mean, but probably this google
calendar can serve this purpose.

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=wikimedia.de_8225p16hl9ibtgnjq068k4o6d4@group.calendar.google.com

If anyone is interested in contributing to this calendar, let me know and
I'll add you to the list of editors.

We are trying to add all dates with relevance for the global movement to
the calendar (deadlines, dates, events etc), but any help and input is very
appreciated. :)

Cheers,
Nicole