[Wikimedia-l] Wikivoyage logo

Maggie Dennis mdennis at wikimedia.org
Tue Jun 4 17:56:38 UTC 2013

Hello, all.

I'm delighted to issue an update here. :)

Even though Michelle Paulson is out until Thursday because she was
subpoenaed as a witness in a trial (unrelated to WMF), she has continued
talking to WTO about the possibility of extending the end of July deadline
they had already granted us. We now have until the end of August.
Obviously, this gives us considerably more time to work out the best
process for choosing the logo and getting things in place. I'm so grateful
that Michelle has continued working on this and that WTO is being so
reasonable about timing. And I really appreciate those people who are
discussing the procedure at Meta. :)

If you want to join on that discussion, again, it's here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Logo_selection_procedure

Maggie

--
Maggie Dennis