[Wikimedia-l] Wikivoyage logo

Peter Southwood peter.southwood at telkomsa.net
Mon Jun 3 17:26:15 UTC 2013

In case anyone was so misguided at to think that I object to WTO protecting
their logo per se. That is NOT my point, and never was. My point is that the
WTO logo and WV logo are not easily confused. I asked a simple question
about what the specifics of the complaint were, which has still not been
answered. Instead the query has been brushed under the carpet and a
pointless quibbling has ensued.
I give up in frustration. Asking a simple question on this list appears to
be a complete wate of effort.
Peter Southwood