[Wikimedia-l] Wikivoyage logo

Peter Southwood peter.southwood at telkomsa.net
Sun Jun 2 12:41:03 UTC 2013

Perhaps I missed something, because to me their logo does not look much like
the WV logo. I would think that to anyone familiar with either of the logos,
the other would be immediately recognised as different. Anyone who has the
pattern recognition abilities to read should see that they differ without
having to take a second glance.
So what is their objection? (my actual question in the first instance)
Cheers,
Peter