[Wikimedia-l] WMF Board approves FDC's 2012-2013 Round 2 funding recommendations

Patricio Lorente patricio.lorente at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 12:09:12 UTC 2013

Hi, Lodewijc!

2013/6/1 Lodewijk <lodewijk en effeietsanders.org>:
[...]
> Basically my questions are:
> * Did the board formally consider the complaints filed through this process
> or does that process stop at the ombudsperson?
Yes, in fact the Board representatives at the FDC posted a formal
answer after receiving the ombudsperson report [1].

> * If yes, what was the decision on that and why was it not communicated in
> the resolution?
As you can find in our answer, we decided to support the FDC
recommendation. There's a full explanation there about why we decided
that way.

> * Are links to the complaints intentionally made scarce on meta or is this
> an oversight for example because this is the first time such complaints
> have been filed?
As with the previous question, I think you are making this one because
you missed our formal answer to the complaint, which, by the way, was
inmediately communicated to the Chapter's representatives. But anyway,
if you have any idea that could improve the whole process, we will be
happy to consider it.

Thank you,

                                           Patricio

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/FDC_portal/Complaints_regarding_FDC_recommendations_to_the_board/2012-2013_round2#Response_from_Board_representatives