[Wikimedia-l] On the gentrification of Wikipedia, by Superbass (was: Visual Editor)

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Tue Jul 30 14:44:37 UTC 2013

It's interesting how an essentially social question (being welcoming to new
people by a Visual editor) turns quickly into a debate on software.
Ziko

Ziko van Dijk
voorzitter / president Wikimedia Nederland
deputy chair Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
Postbus 167
3500 AD Utrecht
http://wikimedia.nl