[Wikimedia-l] About the concentration of resources in SF (it was: "Communication plans for community engagement"

Craig Franklin cfranklin at halonetwork.net
Sun Jul 28 03:41:44 UTC 2013

Hi Erik (and whomever from WMDE),

For the benefit of chapters that are interested in this space, can you
offer any examples of projects that are of an appropriate size and type for
a chapter to take on?  I think that most chapters* would be willing to help
out in the software development space if we got a bit of direction on how
we could be the most useful.

Cheers,
Craig Franklin

* Keeping in mind that my chapter probably wouldn't have the capacity to
start anything in this space for at least another twelve months.