[Wikimedia-l] Updates on VE data analysis

Robert Rohde rarohde at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 01:50:52 UTC 2013

I would suggest that it would be good to look specifically at daily
total article edit counts by editor classes.  The anon total in
particular is off considerably (~15%) since VE launched.

Also, many of the graphs seem to be reporting only a single month
worth of values.  That will become a problem once we are more than a
month past VE's launch.  It would be nice to extend the graphs to two
or three months if possible to get a longer-term perspective.

-Robert Rohde