[Wikimedia-l] Progress...

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 13:22:16 UTC 2013

Hoi,

Sorry Fred, I do not like your post. The quote has it wrong because
research shows that it is factually wrong. Wikipedia has a better coverage
at a superior quality to the encyclopaedia that went before. The only thing
I can agree with is that it is available at a much lower cost; it is the
cost of having access to the Internet.

As a consequence why should I read it ?
Thanks,
       GerardM