[Wikimedia-l] The soft underbelly of the WP: the sponsored private fiefdoms that thrive in the blind spots

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 01:21:26 UTC 2013

Rui,

The only NSFW results I am able to get in Google for such a search are
cases where the Flickr uploader failed to categorise the image correctly.
Flickr take a very dim view of such people. You can report them, and if
they don't comply with site rules, it quickly results in account
termination.

See "Do moderate your content" and "Don't forget the children" on this page:

http://www.flickr.com/help/guidelines/

(To report an image, navigate to the image and click "Report abuse", near
the bottom of the page.)

Andreas