[Wikimedia-l] The soft underbelly of the WP: the sponsored private fiefdoms that thrive in the blind spots

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Tue Jul 23 19:43:19 UTC 2013

On 07/23/2013 02:03 PM, Todd Allen wrote:
> don't think such a proposal would be hopeless on en.

How did dewiki circumvent the difficulties regarding attribution and
role accounts?  Last I checked, our terms of use prohibit password
sharing, and IIRC Mike Godwin (legal counsel at the time) stated there
were some serious issues with the idea of contributions not being
credited to an individual.

-- Marc