[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia UK's long-term goals - call for comments

Chris Keating chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 22:24:32 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Wikimedia UK has for the last few months been engaged in an open strategic
planning process. We've had a number of workshops and drafts as part of
this process, and at our recent Board meeting discussed the long-term goals
that will underpin the strategy. This is on our wiki here:

http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Towards_a_five_year_plan_2013-18/Draft_Goals_vs_2

Comments are very welcome - from the UK or the rest of the Wikimedia
movement. Once the goals are defined, these will be fleshed out with
strategies and targets to reach them along with metrics for success.

Many thanks,

Chris Keating
Chair, Wikimedia UK