[Wikimedia-l] Approval of WCUG Greece as Wikimedia User Group

Nurunnaby Chowdhury nh at nhasive.com
Sat Jul 20 16:01:26 UTC 2013

Congrtz Greece Wikimedia Community User Group..

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 9:31 PM, John Andersson <john.andersson at wikimedia.se
> wrote:

> Congratulations WCUG! Looking forward working with all of you again in the
> future!
>
> Best,
>
> John
>
> - - - -
>

> John Andersson
>

> Wikimedia Sverige
>

> Project Leader Europeana Awareness
>

> Phone: +46(0)73-3965189
>

> Email: john.andersson at wikimedia.se
>

> Skype: johnandersson86
>
> Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @wikieuropeana
>
> Visit http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Projekt:Europeana_Awareness/Englishfor more information about our
> project!
>
> Vill du stödja fri kunskap? Bli medlem i Wikimedia Sverige! / Would you
> like to support free knowledge? Please consider becoming a member of
> Wikimedia Sweden!
>

> > From: bdamokos at gmail.com
> > Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 16:08:21 +0200
> > To: wikimedia-l at lists.wikimedia.org; wikiel at lists.wikimedia.org
> > Subject: [Wikimedia-l] Approval of WCUG Greece as Wikimedia User Group
> >
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I am happy to inform you that the Affiliations Committee has recognized a
> > Wikimedia User Group today:  Wikimedia Community User Group Greece
> >
> > Please give them a warm welcome, and keep your eyes on the cool Wikimedia
> > activities taking place in Greece.
> >
> > == WCUG Greece ==
> >
> > WCUG Greece is a group of enthusiastic Greek Wikimedians  who are
> > interested in organizing and participating in outreach activities on a
> > national level. They have been active for the past two years already,
> doing
> > among others workshops, presentations in free software events,
> educational
> > partnerships, Mediawiki Geek Day 2013 and organized an edit-a-thon
> recently
> > on el.wp as part of the World War I edit-a-thons.
> >
> > The group is also working towards chapterhood in the future.
> >
> > The Affiliations Committee's recognition is valid until 31 July 2014.
> >

> > Best regards,
> > Bence Damokos
> > Chair, Affiliatons Committee

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
Blog Editor | Prothom-Alo Blog <http://www.prothom-aloblog.com>
Assignment Reporter | The Daily Prothom-Alo <http://www.prothom-alo.com>
Bangladesh Ambassador | Open Knowledge Network Foundation
(OKFN)<http://www.okfn.org>
Auto-confirmed, Reviewer & Roll backer Editor | Bangla
Wikipedia<http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:nhasive>
Treasurer & Coordinator (PR) | Bangladesh Open Source Network
(BdOSN)<http://www.bdosn.org>
Coordinator (PR) | Society for the Popularization of Science, Bangladesh
(SPSB) <http://www.spsb.org>*
*Central Team MOVers | Bangladesh Mathematical Olympiad Committee
(BdMO)<http://www.matholympiad.org.bd>
Facebook: fb.com/nhasive | Twitter:
@nhasive<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive>| Skype: nhasive |
www.nhasive.com