[Wikimedia-l] Wikimania Hong Kong: invitation to the WCA WOS (seminar for organizations)

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Tue Jul 16 20:03:52 UTC 2013

Dear friends,

In Hong Kong, the Wikimedia Chapters Association (WCA) offers a seminar for
Wikimedia Organizations. Chapters, thematic organisations, user groups -
everybody who is interested in the organisations is welcome!

On Wednesday, August 7th, the seminar will be asking for *input*. We try to
gather different perspectives from different people, coming from different
kind of Wikimedia organisations, continentes, with different roles,
backgrounds etc. Topics are, i.a., "chapter ways" and "the role of money".

On Thursday, August 8th, we expect some more *action*. Join the WCA action
groups discuss about our three action fields: Advice (peer review),
Research, Outreach.

Please have a look at our seminar page on the Wikimania wiki, and join by
adding your name to the list.

Kind regards

Markus Glaser, WCA Council Chair
Dr. Ziko van Dijk, Deputy Chair

http://wikimania2013.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association_-_Organisations_Seminar

Ziko van Dijk
voorzitter / president Wikimedia Nederland
deputy chair Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
Postbus 167
3500 AD Utrecht
http://wikimedia.nl