[Wikimedia-l] Staff Images

John Andersson john.andersson at wikimedia.se
Mon Jul 15 18:27:09 UTC 2013

As
 a non-native English speaker the only real problem that I can see is
that the message could be hard to understand for some people. Hence, I
hope that Brandon would be willing to internationalize himself a bit and
 add proper translations. The Swedish translation of "Courage" is "Mod" - feel free
to add the new tattoo wherever you see fit.

Best,

John

- - - -

John Andersson

Wikimedia Sverige

Project Leader Europeana Awareness

Phone: +46(0)73-3965189

Email: john.andersson at wikimedia.se

Skype: johnandersson86

Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @wikieuropeana

 Would you like to support free knowledge? Please consider becoming a member of Wikimedia Sweden!