[Wikimedia-l] Staff Images

Chris Keating chriskeatingwiki at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:23:13 UTC 2013

Uniform portraits?

Maybe that's an idea - I am just imagining Brandon in firefighter uniform,
James Forrester in the uniform of a Beefeater guarding the Tower of London,
and the whole of Legal in Special Forces cammo led by Geoff carrying a
pearl-handled Colt and chomping on a cigar.

Make it so!
This is all a style/composition question -

Do we want to aim for uniform portraits on the staff page or not?

https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/File:Brandon_Harris_courage.jpg