[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Wikimedia Uruguay recognized as newest chapter

Bence Damokos bdamokos at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 15:11:58 UTC 2013

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to bring to your attention the Board's latest resolution
that recognizes Wikimedia Uruguay as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Uruguay

Please welcome them to the Wikimedia family with open arms and wish them
success in furthering our mission in Uruguay!

Best regards,

Bence Damokos,
Chair, Affiliations Committee