[Wikimedia-l] WMF unclaimed Google Docs

Federico Leva (Nemo) nemowiki at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 07:46:30 UTC 2013

I was wondering, does WMF still have access to Google Docs left without
owners, e.g. created by or shared with employees who left (with the
wikimedia.org Google Apps account, which gets disabled immediately it
seems)? This may be the same as all documents ever created under the
domain https://docs.google.com/a/wikimedia.org/ , perhaps.
Alternatively, does someone at WMF have access to a list of all
documents created under said domain?
I'm worried about the information loss in the long term. Everything
should be archived, in a way or another, especially as it's produced
with movement money.

Nemo