[Wikimedia-l] Let's report and learn from non-successes (more often)

Asaf Bartov abartov at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 5 18:07:21 UTC 2013

Hi, Nemo.

Certainly, this was an ENWP experiment, and it's not unreasonable that
there would be "no learnings for other projects".  The post's audience was
absolutely anyone in the movement who may care; after all, anyone can
replicate this experiment or something like it, in other countries, other
languages, etc.  We used community tools and no magic.  I'm not sure what
question you consider unanswered on that link.

   A.

--
    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org