[Wikimedia-l] Following MediaWiki & Wikimedia tech news

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 29 19:10:46 UTC 2013

Hi, just a note to let you know that you can follow the MediaWiki /
Wikimedia tech news highlights through several channels:

* http://identi.ca/mediawiki
* https://twitter.com/#!/MediaWiki
* https://www.facebook.com/MediaWikiProject
*
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/103470172168784626509/103470172168784626509/posts

And of course http://mediawiki.org homepage. Or reverse-transcluding:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Template:MediaWiki_News

As you can see from the entries, we try to keep the feed alive almost on
a daily basis, but without overwhelming. We are also flexible with the
scope: from Wikimedia data center migration to a new Android app from an
individual contributor or a cool demo video from a 3rd party MediaWiki user.

Your follows, likes, circles, RTs etc are welcome. You can propose news
as well.

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation