[Wikimedia-l] This is an encyclopedia

Everton Zanella Alvarenga ezalvarenga at wikimedia.org
Thu Jan 17 21:50:40 UTC 2013

Hi, Pine.

I want add the Portuguese version on mine later. I added on our
village pump and a volunteer from Portugal kindly translated it

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Esplanada/geral/Isto_%C3%A9_uma_enciclop%C3%A9dia_(16jan2013)

A wikipedian even suggested a Wikipedia globe around the pale blu dot
and some other artistic ideas after the above thread.

Kindness will bring kindness. Beaty will bring beauty. :)

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more