[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia Foundation named Knight News Challenge winner

Fabrice Florin fflorin at wikimedia.org
Thu Jan 17 20:52:27 UTC 2013

Congrats to everyone who worked on the Knight grant!

As someone who applied three years in a row for a News Challenge grant, I can assure you this is no small feat. ;o)

The News Challenge contest is very competitive, with thousands of applications submitted in each round from some of the top names in nonprofit journalism. So it's a testament to all your hard work that we were named a winner this year.

Nicely done, you guys!

Fabrice

Fabrice Florin
Product Manager