[Wikimedia-l] 15% off merchandise today at the Wikimedia Shop

Everton Zanella Alvarenga ezalvarenga at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 14 21:28:58 UTC 2013

When Wikimedia projects volunteers in Brazil were organizing a
challenge for the Portuguese Wikipedia [1], there were some ideas of
making personalized Wikipedia objects [2] adapter for the local
context for the prizes, like flip flops, among others, mainly because
of our famous [citation needed] havaianas. [3]

[1] http://blog.wikimedia.org/2011/12/21/grand-prix-wikimedia-brazil-racing-towards-a-better-wikipedia/
[2] http://blogs.estadao.com.br/link/positivo-quer-wikipedia-offline-em-computadores/
[3] http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havaianas

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful