[Wikimedia-l] Blog: Virtual Learning Environment

Stevie Benton stevie.benton at wikimedia.org.uk
Fri Jan 11 15:41:32 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I hope you're having an enjoyable Friday.

I wanted to drop you a line to let you know about a blog that Wikimedia UK
published today at
http://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/2013/01/virtual-learning-environment-making-good-progress/

It's about our Virtual Learning Environment, providing an update on how the
work is progressing and detailing some next steps.

I hope you find it interested and do let me know if you have any comments
or suggestions.

Thanks and regards,

Stevie

--

Stevie Benton
Communications Organiser

Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513.
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a
global Wikimedia movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the
Wikimedia Foundation (who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).

*Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.*