[Wikimedia-l] Consequences, risks and side-effects of “non-commercial” licenses

Everton Zanella Alvarenga ezalvarenga at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 8 17:57:14 UTC 2013

Nathan,

I am ccing my friend Joris Pekel, from OKFn, who might help you in
puting you in touch with the right people. :)

I shared it on my facebook and a wikimedian is already willing to
translate to Portuguese now with the English version.

Off: this makes me think again how would Portuguese Wikipedia improve
in a hypothetical scenario where at least 50% of the Brazilian
population knew English (well, a good fraction barely speak well their
mother tongue).

Tom

--
Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more