[Wikimedia-l] fundraising status?

Zack Exley zexley at wikimedia.org
Sun Jan 6 19:39:21 UTC 2013

James -

I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier. Your questions are kind of like a legal
deposition at this point. It's too complex and you seem to be trying to
prove some series of points, but I can't figure out what they are.

In the end, it's just too confusing for me to approach. Sorry,

Zack

--
Zack Exley
Chief Revenue Officer