[Wikimedia-l] compromise?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 11:24:02 UTC 2013

Hoi,
In my country health care insurance is compulsory. If anything this means
that everyone can see a doctor and believe it or not, investment in health
care is beneficial to the wealth of a nation.

I am appalled that people consider health care something that is best left
to the individual. It means that everybody has to pay the same amount
irrespective if they can afford it.

Please study the subject and YES, the WMF is in the USA however having a
health care policy for its employees is a best practice if you care for
your employees.
Thanks,
     GerardM