[Wikimedia-l] Are chapters part of the community and board seats for affiliates?

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton rodrigo.argenton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 08:58:24 UTC 2013

The chapters is part of the Movement, and the guys inside the chapter too.

*"a collection of organizations (Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedia chapters
etc.), as well as individuals and similar-minded organizations."  *-
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Movement

Is very easy to understand, just replace Chapter by another NGO
partner,sometimes not
all people inside the NGO are imbued in helping the Wikimedia Movement,
however as the institution supports the Movement, it is part of the
Movement regardless
of who is in there.