[Wikimedia-l] WMCH resolution about providing a web conferencing system for the Wikimedia Movement

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Mon Feb 25 08:10:50 UTC 2013

Am 22.02.2013 10:46, schrieb Charles Andrès:> Deployment is planned for
the next Wikimedia Conference in Milan.

> In the meantime, people interested in getting access to the tools can
contact us by email at support at wikimedia.ch, with a simple description
of the project, an estimation of the number of people interested and the
frequency of usage.

As the one who does this job: *briefly waiving hello*

Many of you wait for responses from me since last week - I take the
opportunity of this wide-spread mail to quickly response that I am still
alive, I just caught a bad case of Flu in London and was totally
grounded while I was in Vienna and supposed to set up the office network
of Wikimedia Österreich.

It will take a while until I have catched up with all my e-mail.

/Manuel
Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch